Where can I buy bunting in SE1?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 31 May 2012 11.24pm

Would anyone happen to know where I would be able to buy bunting in SE1? I'm located in Shad Thames, so close by would be superb, however anywhere not miles away would be great too.

Thanks very much,

Thursday 31 May 2012 11.27pm
I bought some very good bunting on ebay and it arrived the next day. 100m of multi-coloured plastic bunting for 20; free postage.
Friday 1 June 2012 12.59am
Thanks Karen.

I usually probably would have ordered from Amazon, ebay et al, but was caught out a bit on this one (I forgot!), and was hoping to be able to go and buy it tomorrow. But thanks very much for the input :)
Friday 1 June 2012 7.02am
You've been luckier than I have. I bought online some paper cups, napkins and doilies and there's no sign of the parcel. I fear that it is in the black hole that is Mandela Sorting Office, if not been misdelivered.

So wondering where best to go for a local selection...
Friday 1 June 2012 9.38am
Sainsburys on Borough High Street have bunting. It's 3.00 for 5m/16.5ft
Friday 1 June 2012 9.39am
According to the Metro today, the major supermarkets have been selling miles of bunting and most still have stocks.
Friday 1 June 2012 9.39am
I think I saw some in Asda yesterday, so maybe try Tesco in Surrey Quays.

Our bunting is looking fab Karen!
Friday 1 June 2012 1.34pm
The DIY/Hardware shop in Lower Marsh has every permutation of bunting and flags you could possibly need - not too far from Southwark or North Lambeth Tube.
Friday 1 June 2012 1.41pm
The sainsburys local in Bermondsey square had it last weekend - might be worth checking
Friday 1 June 2012 1.54pm
I think the christmas shop had some.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: