Gardening services required

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
scb
Sunday 3 June 2012 10.28am
Can anyone recommend a gardener/garden maintainance company that covers the SE1 area? We live in a ground floor flat in SE1 with a small balcony sized garden at the rear. At present it is filled with plants in containers, some which are climbers, but the whole area had got really overgrown and messy and probably need replanting, the gravel areas need redoing, an outside tap needs fitting ... The list goes on and on! We really need tome help to make this area attractive and useable again. If anyone out there who knows a reputable gardening person/ company who would be willing to help, please let me have their contact details? Many thanks.
Wednesday 6 June 2012 9.49am
Hi SCB

If you PM me with your details, I can put you in touch with a gardener who lives and works in SE1
Wednesday 6 June 2012 12.15pm
Hi SCB

Happy to recommend the boys at Earth to London. They did a great job on tidying up our garden recently.

They also do lovely edible and wildlife friendly planters made from recycled stuff; you can see some of their boxes outside Shortwave Cinema on Bermondsey Square.

www.earthtolondon.co.uk
info@earthtolondon.co.uk
07805 432741

Orla D

PS Disclaimer. My husband runs Shortwave and is happy to 'host' the planters but Earth to London are indepedent of us. I'm just a happy customer!
scb
Wednesday 6 June 2012 12.17pm
Brilliant. Thank you for all the responses. Will be contacting you shortly
Wednesday 16 July 2014 10.38am
Hello scb,
Are you still looking for a gardener?
If so send me an email.
themillers9@sky.com

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: