Crowds at London Bridge Station

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 3 June 2012 7.35pm
london bridge could not handle the crowds 2day 4 the boats on the thames god help us when the olympics start
Sunday 3 June 2012 8.30pm
would be interested to know the stats for today, as I possible feel todays crowds would eclipse Olympic traffic.Anyway they've got time to get it right.
Sunday 3 June 2012 10.57pm
I'm not confident the transport will cope during Olympics, especially around London Bridge.

Was glad I was watching the Jubilee celebrations from the comfort of my sofa and not cold and wet by the side of the Thames.
Monday 4 June 2012 5.16am
Excited about Olympics!
Monday 4 June 2012 9.36am
I was cold-ish and wet-ish beside the Tower and wouldnt have missed it for the world!
Monday 4 June 2012 1.49pm
Any one who has tried to phone 0843 222 1234, the travel information line will have difficulty in getting a simple answer to a simple question, at the end of the call I felt like throwing the flipping phone at the wall, heaven help any tourist...or was it just me I wonder especially as the recording kept telling me to go on line and check!
Monday 4 June 2012 6.14pm
great pics on bbc london news from @SE1! some dopey tfl guy blamed the travel chaos on the weather. the olympics will be a shambles- the boroughboys are off to france!
Monday 4 June 2012 8.07pm
Lucky you...I'm here with the chance to run away.
Monday 4 June 2012 8.26pm
We should know by now... it's always the weather!
Monday 4 June 2012 11.38pm
Station was filthy today -- also seemed like leaks were everywhere! Not a very good impression for visitors!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: