British School of Osteopathy Student Union mid-term End of Year Event

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 22 June 2012 12.31pm
Hello

I'd like to reintroduce myself as one half of the Student Union presidency at The British School of Osteopathy.

I am dealing with the social aspect of the Unions' activity and hope to continue very good relations with the community throughout the whole year we are in office and beyond.

We are holding our annual closing of the academic year event today (Friday 22nd June 2012, 5.30-11.30pm). The event will include a bbq and usage of the car park between 5.30pm and 8pm, where the back doors will be closed for the rest of the duration.

On behalf of the Student Union Team, we would like to show our appreciation and respect to our residential neighbours by posting my phone number, here on this forum in case of any problems encountered in the duration of the of the party.

With best wishes.

Rory Lemon - 07828 615 610
Friday 22 June 2012 2.41pm
Very responsible attitude, Rory. Thank you (Best not to put the neighbours' noses out of joint...)
Friday 22 June 2012 3.31pm
Good on you.
Saturday 23 June 2012 3.47pm
Yes, I concur. I hope the event was a great success.

My relationship with BSO goes back to the Trafalgar Square days and my first student became a great friend - and I know only too well how you all like to party! :p

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: