Thanks for recommendations re Plumber

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 25 June 2012 6.52am
Just wanted to say that I needed a plumber last week and went through this forum - Darren of DCH Plumbing seemed to be overwhelmingly recommended, so I called.

I'm really happy with the service and the work carried out, would absolutly recommend him and use again

Darren of DCH Plumbing (07915 615988)

Now I need to find an electrician..............
Monday 25 June 2012 5.19pm
Re electrician, I can highly recommend gerry joyce. reliable and reasonable. found him on rated people or the like and have used him three times now. 07805 928160.
Thursday 28 June 2012 1.48pm
I used Darren last week too and he is as described, despite having a broken arm! He fixed my toilets.

However, one thing I'm not sure about is if he does Gas Safe stuff himself. I haven't been able to track him down on the Gas Safe website and his website doesn't work any more -
Thursday 2 August 2012 5.07pm
A further thumbs up for Darren who was a life saver for me when my new kitchen went in and we couldn't turn the water back on!

Well worth it - and very nice to boot.
Thursday 13 June 2013 5.02pm
We had a blocked drain and not even a straightforward one. Darren came as soon as I rang him. He even had to come back because it needed more attention. Darren was professional, punctual and reliable. Highly recommended.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: