Bermondsey Square Friday night

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 30 June 2012 8.38am
I have clearly missed something - last night Bermondsey Square was full of market stalls, music, life, people everywhere. Is this a one-off? Were we celebrating something? Will it happen again? Why didn't I know?
Saturday 30 June 2012 8.41am
It was the third of the stockMKT night markets to be held in the square - I think more are planned both in Bermondsey and other locations.

See also forum thread from the April event.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Saturday 30 June 2012 10.26am
Great idea, but I had no idea it was happening and walk through the Square every day. Maybe somebody should suggest they get some posters?
Monday 2 July 2012 11.42am
There was a Thursday night market and they left a mess in the square for the Antique traders Friday morning not nice
Monday 2 July 2012 8.42pm
enjoyed it on friday - but as usual completely useless publicity.. only found out it was on by complete accident yet again!! can someone stick a tip off on here next time..?
Monday 2 July 2012 9.06pm
I should say that it was featured on the front page of this website for three or four days last week and was in our weekly email newsletter. We also tweeted about it several times.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 2 July 2012 9.24pm
Indeed, James, 'tis true. I still think they would benefit from a notice board in the square; maybe two.

There were also fliers all around the area.

Wish I'd been well enough to attend - loved the Christmas and Spring nights :-)
Monday 2 July 2012 10.20pm
oh yeah.. just remembered i havent really been leaving the house due to work nonsense so thats probably why.. get them to put it on the forum though!!
Tuesday 3 July 2012 7.16am
therunningman - it was!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: