Olympic properties for let locally

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Zoe
Saturday 30 June 2012 9.03am
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-22458705.html

I'm sure there will be some up Bermondsey Street that beat this one, but that's a pretty high rent!
Saturday 30 June 2012 9.32am
"With views over South London"
Saturday 30 June 2012 10.55am
Lots on airbnb too
Saturday 30 June 2012 11.39am
I hope the greedy buggers get nothing. They're up there with Seb Coe, LOCOG, tube drivers, bus drivers et al. All sticking their noses in the trough to see what they can get out of the 9 billion pound farce that is the olympics.
Saturday 30 June 2012 3.57pm
If people are stupid enough to pay that kind of money then who can blame anyone for making a few quick bucks out of a once in a lifetime opportunity ? I mean 200 a night to stay in a travelodge? That's the market
Saturday 30 June 2012 4.11pm
I agree with boroughpaul, who cares? If they're moronic enough to pay that sort of money to see sports day, that's their problem surely?

Anyway, the true 'spirit of the olympics' is now brand promotion, exclusive deals, dodgy sponsors, corrupt officials, tax avoidance and generally riding roughshod over national government. I'd say any greedy little sod cashing in is well and truly part of the 'modern olympic dream.'

And I quite like athletics...
DJW
Monday 2 July 2012 4.48pm
I wouldn't give them 866 a month for this. Can't imagine 2 people spending an entire month sleeping on a sofa bed like the one I can see in the photo! Shame on the owner but more fool the idiots that take them up on the offer!
Zoe
Monday 2 July 2012 6.49pm
It's off the point but just in relation to DJW's post, these flats do have bedrooms, I believe there will be a bed for the person paying 1700!
Tuesday 3 July 2012 6.14pm
Oh, that's in my block. I'm sure there is some legislation that prevents this sort of letting. There was a item about this on the BBC news a few months ago. I can confirm that there is a bedroom! Well, good luck to the owner, but I doubt there will be a taker at this price - and here's hoping no damage is done to the flat and the block!
Tuesday 3 July 2012 7.22pm
8 grand a month? Seriously?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: