Elim Estate

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 5 July 2012 9.11am
Hi All,

I have lived in SE1 for the past 13 years and I love it. I am 29 and have a 17 month old son. We are thinking of accepting a property on Elim Estate and I just wondered if anybody here had any views on whether or not it is safe, noisy, has any well reported/known problems with drugs being dealt?

Just any advice which will help me decide whether this is a suitable home to consider for me and my son. My main focus is feeling safe.

Thank you all so much
Kel
Thursday 5 July 2012 3.34pm
Hi Kel, I don't live on the Elim but I just googled and it looks as if they are part of the Decima Tenants & Residents Association? You might be able to get in touch with them to find answers to your questions here: http://www.leathermarketjmb.org.uk/ Otherwise I might suggest you contact the local Safer Neighbourhoods team - they are usually very helpful.
Thursday 5 July 2012 5.24pm
I lived there from 2000-2006 and had lovely neighbours and no problems. When they built the court there was sometimes kids hanging around in the stair well and it was annoying rather than intimidating. Dont know what it is like now. Although moved to 3 bed house I loved the location and the views of london - gradually being obscured by the flats going up around!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: