Storage Company in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 11 July 2012 10.02am
Has anyone here used a self-storage company in SE1 at all? If so, is there any one if particular you'd recommend? Think the closest Big Yellow is Kennington but I'm based around London Bridge.

I'm not wanting to store that much - just a bit of stuff that I may need back at some stage. Any ideas welcome... Saw Lovespace Storage online that appear to store things by the box (and they pick up from you) - could be good but don't know that much about them - anyone tried them?

Thanks a lot
Wednesday 11 July 2012 10.10am
I used Access Storage on Willow Walk - seemed fine to me.
Wednesday 11 July 2012 10.20am
I second the recommendation for Access self storage. The manager there (Stefan) is very good (as are the whole team) and their prices were the most competitive I found.

(For the avoidance of any doubt, I have no affiliation with Access self storage other than as a satisfied customer.)
Wednesday 11 July 2012 10.45am
Great. Thank you. Will have a look at prices there - I will probably want the smallest unit available as I only have about 2 big boxes that I want to store.
Zoe
Wednesday 11 July 2012 6.10pm
I also agree on access storage, they are the cheapest I could find anywhere locally.
Sunday 15 July 2012 1.54pm
Thanks everyone. Access quoted me around 50 a month (which I think was a special offer) so I've actually decided to go for the lovespace option as it is only about 10 a month for the 2 boxes I want to store.

Thanks a lot for the advice though.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: