'Mack & Mabel' - Southwark Playhouse

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 15 July 2012 2.33pm
If you like a good musical, go and see this seldom performed show,at your excellent local Theatre. It is, for me, the best version I have seen, out of 3.

Everything about it is stunning - from the staging to the band, and the performances of the entire Company.

It will transfer, I am sure - but do see it at the local Theatre......it is such a good venue and the setting is perfect.

No connection - simply an exceedingly happy punter, wanting to bring some joy into your lives :p

http://southwarkplayhouse.co.uk/the-vault/mack-and-mabel/
Monday 16 July 2012 10.02am
And there's a Time Out offer currently on: tickets for 15 instead of 22.50

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 16 July 2012 3.54pm
Excellent! I'm going again. Thanks, Ivanhoe :-)
Monday 16 July 2012 6.33pm
Pleasure

Friday 20 July 2012 10.14pm
Philpotts24 wrote:
If you like a good musical, go and see this seldom performed show,at your excellent local Theatre. It is, for me, the best version I have seen, out of 3.
Everything about it is stunning - from the staging to the band, and the performances of the entire Company.

It will transfer, I am sure - but do see it at the local Theatre......it is such a good venue and the setting is perfect.

No connection - simply an exceedingly happy punter, wanting to bring some joy into your lives :p

http://southwarkplayhouse.co.uk/the-vault/mack-and-mabel/

And you certainly did: utter joy and I thank you. It was a smashing performance- I loved it.
Friday 20 July 2012 10.15pm
'Look' what happened to Mabel.
One of my fav shows- must catch it
Saturday 21 July 2012 10.46am
Delighted you enjoyed it, Maurits. I returned last night, thanks to Ivanhoe's information about the Time Out Offer - and enjoyed it even more :p I took 4 friends, who were also enraptured by the production. The producer founded The Menier Chocolate Factory, which has had success after success, with both West End and Broadway transfers.

How fortunate we are to have two wonderful Theatres on our doorstep!
Saturday 21 July 2012 1.26pm
I too went last night. Union Street Theatre also do interesting things.
Saturday 21 July 2012 5.56pm
Didn't realise the Menier connection: I LOVE that theatre

Thursday 26 July 2012 2.09pm
I agree, a lovely show. Some excellent tunes which I'd heard before, but was not aware they were from this musical. Very well done.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network