Critical Mass

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Zoe
Friday 27 July 2012 6.42pm
Was just thinking how nice it was to see it going up Blackfriars Road, when a car tried to ram them on The Cut junction and there was a nasty altercation. He then pulled over, changed his top and tried to run around the back to attack them. Was rather shocked. He then seemed to chase after them in his car up (from the speed)

It's now kicking off just North, with loads of police rushing up.

It's people on bikes, not sure they are really a major security risk!
Friday 27 July 2012 7.10pm
Oh blimey, go home and watch the tellybox - all of you.

(but maybe not together).
Friday 27 July 2012 7.14pm
King Sparty - relax - don't tell us what to do.

Take a chill pill and sit in a dark room.

Cheers.
Friday 27 July 2012 7.17pm
Sounds more like cyclists acting as if rules that apply to everyone else don't apply for them for some reason. There, I said it.
Zoe
Friday 27 July 2012 7.25pm
Have to disagree there Edward, having watched the altercation, the man drove around the other motorists and rammed them, no excuse for that. I was astounded when he changed his shirt, what was the plan there. Daft though to try to attack people, they are on bikes, they just cycled off!

However, not planning to have a row on the matter, was just sharing :-) also, the BBC is pretty boring right now, I felt the need to fill the time until 9pm.
Friday 27 July 2012 7.27pm
Me too - pizza and beer are friends right now. Have this mental picture of BoJo standing in a gents practising his lines!
Zoe
Friday 27 July 2012 7.37pm
Pace yourself BSB, there's four more hours yet!
Friday 27 July 2012 7.39pm
Boss St Bloke wrote:
King Sparty - relax - don't tell us what to do.
Take a chill pill and sit in a dark room.

Cheers.

My subject, take a leaf out of your own book, don't tell (your version of) ME what to do.
;)
Friday 27 July 2012 7.41pm
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
Sounds more like cyclists acting as if rules that apply to everyone else don't apply for them for some reason. There, I said it.

Sounds like you jumping to your default anti cycling conclusion without any tangible evidence. There, I said it.
Friday 27 July 2012 7.41pm
Now now children...
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: