Great plumber recommendation!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5
Wednesday 8 August 2012 12.55pm
Needed a plumber in a hurry of a Sunday night and - where do you start?! Hundreds of traders and no knowing who're the cowboys.. So I looked at this forum and called Darren of DCH Plumbing. Not only was he great rescue then but I've had him back do some work since. Very grateful to the forum for the tip and I can add my voice to his recommendation, no question : Darren Hanratty DCH Plumbing 07915 615 988.
Friday 10 August 2012 12.26pm
Likewise, I needed a plumber this morning, called Darren & he was round within the hour & resolved my plumbing problem. Thanks Darren
Friday 10 August 2012 12.49pm
Just to reinforce this. We used Darren based on forum advice, having had terrible plumbers in the past (never use Aspect Maintenance or Ist action Plumbers is my advice!). He was great, arrived on time, helpful and polite, and did a good job. Definitely recommended. Thanks forum!
Saturday 11 August 2012 1.51pm
I will also give him the thumbs up as I needed some work done in an emergency two weeks ago. He was a diamond (and a life-saver).
Tuesday 21 August 2012 5.31pm
Thanks to the forum, we called Darren in a panic this morning (to deal with our shower/water pressure problems), and he was as good as everyone says! My wife described him as "a gem", which is not something I've heard her say about anyone before. I guess he must be very charming as well as a good plumber...
Saturday 8 September 2012 12.42pm
Due to a leak from my upstairs neighbour I needed to find a plumber quickly. With there being so many cowboys out there I did a search on this site, and from previous recommendations I called Darren (D.H.C. Plumbing & Heating Services).

Not only did he he fix the leak quickly, he was also very efficient, very reliable (he turned up when he said he would) and very friendly.

I am keeping his details safely as when I need any plumbing work I am going to use him and would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.

Darren's number is 07915 615988

Regards,

Alex.
Tuesday 18 September 2012 11.29am
It seems Darren seems to have captured the market for plumbing work on this site. I have a few properties and use a guy that has never let me down. Charges very reasonable rates, cleans up after himself and friendly guy to boot.

Joao's number is 07 9499 52 556

Jake
Tuesday 18 September 2012 12.57pm
I have used Darren and can recommend him. However, for some complicated heating equipment I have I recently used Geoff of Wapping Plumbing and can recommend him for heating work too - http://www.wappingplumbing.com/

I've asked Darren for his Gas Safe number but didn't hear from him and don't know if he can do gas work.

For fixing a simple leaking toilet I used Terry of London Handyman and he is very good at fixing all sort of small jobs. http://london-handyman-services.co.uk/

Not connection. Just another SE1er always in search of good workmen.
Monday 29 October 2012 4.23pm
Hello guys,

I've just tried ringing Darren, but I get a message that his number is not recognised. I tried to find an alternative way to contact him by googling DHC plumbing London, and the only DHC was in Canada! perhaps he has moved? Does anyone know?
Monday 29 October 2012 11.37pm
floppy wrote:
Hello guys,
I've just tried ringing Darren, but I get a message that his number is not recognised. I tried to find an alternative way to contact him by googling DHC plumbing London, and the only DHC was in Canada! perhaps he has moved? Does anyone know?

A couple of weeks back I asked him if he could replace a single radiator with a double one but he 'don't do radiators'. I also asked him about about replacing a bathroom sink and toilet cistern and re-tile, he asked me to email him - no reply! Obviously he wasn't interested in the work - I wouldn't bother with him.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: