Are you missing a cat?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 8 August 2012 6.33pm
Hi all,

A beautiful, black and white cat has taken refuge in my flat at Devon Mansions since Tuesday evening. Is it yours? Do you know someone who is missing a cat?

If this cat is yours and you do not want it back please let me know either way.

I will be contacting the RSPCA to have it taken away shortly.

Thanks

Patricia
Wednesday 8 August 2012 7.08pm
Hi - I work on Queen Elizabeth St and have seen a black and white cat a few times doing his rounds near Devon Mansions and also St Olaves Estate next to the park (I think thats what it is called) looked quite well cared for as if he lives near there. Might be worth checking for missing cat posters around the estate if you haven't already done that.
I'm not sure what RSPCA policy is on rehoming and euthanasia for strays but may be an idea to contact Cats Protection as they always foster and rehome.
Hope you find his owner

Angie
Wednesday 8 August 2012 7.17pm
Hi Angie

I think that is definitely that cat you've been seeing.

I have put some posters out in the area of Devon Mansions and St Olaves estate asking if anyone is missing a cat, but no one has yet to call.

Thanks for the tips.
Wednesday 8 August 2012 8.28pm
gribb0 wrote:
I'm not sure what RSPCA policy is on rehoming and euthanasia for strays but may be an idea to contact Cats Protection as they always foster and rehome.

The RSPCA often put animals down, healthy ones too.
Wednesday 8 August 2012 11.07pm
I can't recommend Celia Hammond enough if you guys think the cat needs to be rescued. I found a semi-feral cat last year on E&C roundabout - they were fantastic and went on to rehabilitate the cat. The RSPCA were as good as useless...

http://www.celiahammond.org/
Wednesday 8 August 2012 11.32pm
I agree, cathed, Celia Hammond Trust is great!
Thursday 9 August 2012 7.31am
Thanks guys for your tips but the bad news is the cat went out last night and haven't returned. I'm just hoping that is rightful owner has it.
Friday 10 August 2012 2.04pm
Any news about the cat? I hope it found its way home.
Thursday 16 August 2012 10.13pm
What's happened to this cat please
Friday 17 August 2012 7.10am
The cat never returned. I think of it all the time even though it wasn't mine.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: