Noise from Athena Court

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 19 August 2012 9.40pm
There are some extremely loud tenants living on the top floor of Athena Court.

They seem to enjoy playing loud music that can be heard from all the estates around City Walk. When they are not listening to any music, they seem to be spending their time shouting.

Am I the only one living in the area that is finding it annoying?
Monday 20 August 2012 7.36am
they are southern housing tenants and i would imagine have a strict acceptable behaviour contract .
dont put up with it, log your complaint

For non-resident enquiries

Switchboard: 08456 120021

Our main office postal address is:

Southern Housing Group
Fleet House
59 - 61 Clerkenwell Road
London EC1M 5LA

DX 138781 Clerkenwell
Monday 20 August 2012 7.38am
I guess I would have to find out what their flat number is though. No idea how to find out, some insider would need to help me :)
Monday 20 August 2012 7.44am
or when i roughly moved in... what floor... brief description of family.... i would imagine they are new tenants. i dont live there so cant help further. i know southern arent putting up with it as they employed security guards to patrol so aware of certain issues in past i guess.
wish u all the best
Monday 20 August 2012 7.53am
For non-resident enquiries southern housing

Switchboard: 08456 120021

Our main office postal address is:

Southern Housing Group
Fleet House
59 - 61 Clerkenwell Road
London EC1M 5LA

DX 138781 Clerkenwell
Sunday 26 August 2012 10.23am
I am not sure if its the same family, but there has been shouting coming from the top floor of Athena Court for the past two hours - some sort of domestic...but that the entire of City Walk has to share!
Sunday 26 August 2012 10.44pm
diadhuit wrote:
I am not sure if its the same family, but there has been shouting coming from the top floor of Athena Court for the past two hours - some sort of domestic...but that the entire of City Walk has to share!

I'm sure it's them! The other night they started at 3 o'clock!
Monday 27 August 2012 8.40am
ive sent a link to this thread to Southern housing. i live in back of hestia so dont hear it, but you shouldn't put up with this behaviour. i urge you to contact southern housing too.

all the best

dave
Monday 27 August 2012 12.21pm
davedave wrote:
they are southern housing tenants

Does that mean they have social housing on the top floor?
Monday 27 August 2012 12.47pm
With a bit of luck if they are the sort of tenants who make others a misery, the housing dept., may have them on the new temporary licences I was reading about a while back? i.e. if they dont stick to basic rules of tenancy they can be easily evicted.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: