Border Terrier Missing Walworth

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 20 August 2012 8.45am
I am posting because I am trying to help Gracie's owner.
Gracie is a Border Terrier who went missing 1st August from Walworth/Kennington SE17. She still had her lead attached as something spooked her and she ran off. Battersea Lost Dogs have been informed, she is on Doglost and Alfies Lost Dogs and the dog warden has been informed too. If you have seen Gracie (we think someone has taken her in) please call 07958 268193 if you click the link you can see her poster. Thank you so much.
Gracie's poster on Doglost

Also photo here http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx127/rosiesmum_2009/graciekennington.jpg
Zoe
Monday 20 August 2012 9.08am
Hi Leslie, I hope she turns up ok. I will keep an eye out and tell the other dog walkers I see. Have you made any posters for sticking up?
Monday 20 August 2012 10.15am
Hi Zoe
Thank you so much.
The link I put up should take you to a page where you can print off a poster if you have access to a printer or if you text Helen Gracie's owner she might have some already printed off. Her mobile number is on the poster.
I am not that local but would be happy to post some out to you if you PM me your address.
I also uploaded this other poster to photobucket
Gracie's other poster

She was wearing a green collar and lead when she bolted.
I don't know Helen or Gracie personally but I saw her on Doglost and offered to help. Once again thank you so much.
Zoe
Monday 20 August 2012 7.22pm
Thanks Lesley, I'll print some off.
Monday 20 August 2012 7.37pm
Thank you so much Zoe.
I will report back if I hear any news at all.
Tuesday 21 August 2012 4.10pm
Looks like the posters are working. There was a sighting this morning of Gracie.
An ambulance man called her owner saying he saw her poster and then spotted her on Wyndham Road/Burgess Park. Please keep an eye out for her as she must be just wandering around.
Thank you so much.
Tuesday 21 August 2012 9.59pm
Gracie is home. If you want to read any more about how probably best to check the Doglost link as I don't want to misquote the story.
Thank you so much Zoe.
Thank you to anyone else who read and shared her story.
I am so happy and she is not even mine. Gracie's Doglost Page from their website.
Zoe
Wednesday 22 August 2012 6.46am
Brilliant news, thanks for updating us Lesley. I will recycle the posters I printed!
Wednesday 22 August 2012 8.50am
Oh....that happened to me when my friend's dog Mollie went missing. Just as I posted about 50 off I got the call she was found. Thank you again.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: