Guys Lunchtime concerts

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 23 August 2012 1.25pm
Every Wednesday until end of september there are 1 hour concerts in atrium 3 at guys. Had an appointment there yesterday and had the pleasure of listening to a lovely young lady called Natalie Coyle a very talanted soprano. Bit I more impressed with the pianist, his fingers made those keys burn with the speed and skill and talent...just wished I had the same skill apart from three blind mice and chopsticks!

Was then sent to ecg dept. and a wonderful surprise again when a tiny lady hauled a massive harp and proceeded to enthrall every one there waiting. A comedy moment happened when two almost identical ladies, very amply proportioned with low cut tops and short skirts, dont know if they were twins, sat looking at the television on the wall and with open mouths chewed gum in synchronisation to the wonderful music...still at least they clapped!

I am going to atrium 3 on the 5th september to listen to Walsh and Pound, Claw hammer banjoist and a top harmonica player...
Thursday 23 August 2012 9.19pm
Guy's and St Thomas' Charity used to have the forward programme of concerts on their website but unfortunately they only have the June-July leaflet at the moment!

And I am assuming that there are still Monday lunchtime concerts at St Thomas' Hospital in the Central Hall.
Thursday 23 August 2012 10.10pm
What time is that at Jan?
Friday 24 August 2012 10.26am
1pm to 2pm in the atrium Zoe, and the harpist was not mentioned on the leaflet but that was in ecg dept.about 3.30, additional bonus..

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: