Clothes rails for boot fair

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 27 August 2012 9.11pm

Does anyone have two clothes rails I could borrow for a boot fair on Sunday? I know Argos and similar sell them but the boot fair is a one off event for me.

Hope someone can help.

Best wishes
Tuesday 28 August 2012 4.39pm
Someone has put two up for offer on Tower Hamlets Freecycle. They're on Brick Lane. You can join up yourself or I can ask for them for you if you like.
Wednesday 29 August 2012 9.53am
Hi beetroot

Thanks so much for spotting that. GAH!! - Freecycle is barred at my office and I guess by this evening they may have been snapped up by someone else.

Would you mind very much replying and getting the email address for them?? I can definately collect them tonight after 6pm from Brick Lane.

thanks again
Wednesday 29 August 2012 11.14am
Mini the post is still there and I've messaged them.
Wednesday 29 August 2012 11.35am
Thanks beetroot - I've PM'd you my email address in case you/they need it.
Wednesday 29 August 2012 9.59pm
Hi beetroot - did you hear anything back?

Many thanks for all your help.
Wednesday 29 August 2012 10.16pm
I did get your PM earlier but couldn't answer. The offer post has now disappeared and I didn't hear from them so the rails must have gone. Sorry. You might still be lucky as they come up fairly freaquently. I'll keep looking.
Thursday 30 August 2012 10.27am
Thanks beetroot

I thought as much - what a shame but thank you so much for taking the trouble. I managed to register onto the Tower hamlets site last night and have posted a "wanted" and I've used the Lambeth site before so put one on there too.
Friday 31 August 2012 9.21am
Hi Mini Haha,

I have several clothes rails. Heavy duty 6ft-ers...

If they're any use to you, let me know so we can arrange a time for you to pick them up on Saturday morning...?

All the best,
Friday 31 August 2012 10.16am
Hi Zuzu

Thank you - They'd be perfect! I'll PM you now with my email address to arrange pick up address and time.

Thanks again
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: