Recent Graduate Available for Odd Jobs

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 29 August 2012 5.24pm
Hi,

I've recently graduated (in a Photography degree) and have since moved back up to Borough in search of work. As you may know, job hunting's hard at the minute, so to tide me over I've been doing odd jobs such as Gardening and painting.

I'd simply like to offer my services for anyone with jobs that they don't have the time or manpower to do around the house. From painting rooms to work in the garden or moving furniture, I'm hard working, polite and trustworthy.

I have been working alongside a local gardener for a few weeks this summer and also am very knowledgeable with computers and technology if anyone needs help setting up new systems.

Rates for jobs will be worked out individually, but I can assure you are cheap, negotiable and understanding of the fact that I'm not a professional and have no overheads.

Please contact me via replying here or emailing apieme [at] gmail.com

Thanks!
Max.
Wednesday 29 August 2012 9.14pm
Excellent - good luck with this MaxQ. Will post if I hear of anyone looking for a hard worker.
Wednesday 29 August 2012 10.08pm
Thanks! Forgot to mention, references can be sorted out on request.
Zoe
Thursday 30 August 2012 8.55am
There are quite a few jobs on the classified section at the moment.
Saturday 1 September 2012 1.15pm
Hi Max,

Do you think you would be able to do a bit of concreting, paving and turfing? It's a small space, only 3.5m x 5m.

I just need a bit of help, from someone with bigger muscles than me, to help me finish off my garden...

I've also got some tecchie things that it'd be great if you could look at! My daughter's Wii hasn't worked since it was about 3 months old, my wifi is on the blink and landline also!

Depending on your rates, I might have other chores for you too...

It'd be ideal if you are free on Tuesday and / or Wednesday.

Could you let me know what your rates would be for the above jobs, or per day - and your availablity?

Many thanks,
Zuzu
Sunday 2 September 2012 11.44pm
Thanks Zuzu, I've Private Messaged you.
Monday 3 September 2012 8.43am
In a few weeks time Max if I cant manage to paint a garden shed 8 x 6 and I get a decent brush I will def. contact you..:-)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: