Best restaurant for a Christmas dinner in Borough

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Friday 7 September 2012 2.55pm
What is the best restaurant for an Xmas dinner in and around Borough market?

Budget about 35 per head

Thanks
Friday 7 September 2012 4.02pm
Please.

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 7 September 2012 5.43pm
Indeed. Not now. Please.
Friday 7 September 2012 6.18pm
Quite!
Friday 7 September 2012 6.29pm
Very efficient of you to think about the coming season! The Market Porter is very nice but can't remember the price -not much I know that - and their xmas dinner is deelicious. Merry Xmas, Ha ha! Or should that be HO HO HO?
Friday 7 September 2012 6.59pm
I'm hoping James will close this thread!
Friday 7 September 2012 8.30pm
Humbug.
Sunday 9 September 2012 12.13pm
James please do not remove this thread. There may be posters who are prepared to be positive and helpful to the original enquiry.
I am suprised at the posters who are ganging up against the enquirer, they are usually kind, helpful and positive but now are being sneering, pretentious and, in one instance, censorius.
If any of them doesn't like the subject matter then they should not have opened the posting, after all it was obvious what it was about
Sunday 9 September 2012 12.30pm
Curiosity made me look, Thebunhouse, on a very sunny and hot September afternoon.

I am all for planning ahead - but over 3 months? Personally, I never think or do anything regarding Christmas until after Remembrance Sunday, which still gives plenty of time. The commercial ballyhoo will have started by then, anyway. No doubt Harrods' grotto is already open.

I also wonder whether Keith is talking about Christmas Day itself, or the [eternal] run-up.

Now, where's my Pimms.......
Sunday 9 September 2012 1.51pm
When I first saw the title of this thread, I assumed the author was a troll or another one of those annoying spam posts. 'Nuff said.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: