Is this your cat?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 10 September 2012 7.24am
I have noticed a lovely Tabby cat on our estate - I thought originally it was just a pet but seems to be out all the time - it will eat anything that's laying around although I have left chicken and fish on the green (originally for the fox) - it seems timid and runs off with each bit of food before returning - it's a gorgeous looking cat with white paws and white full back legs - I think it's quite young as its really playful, chasing after stuff - I'm in Nicholson Street
Tuesday 18 September 2012 8.49am
He could be mine - went missing when I moved two months ago now. Will be coming round for the next few evenings to try and catch sight of him. Please keep trying to coax him with food if you can, thanks (he always was shy, doesn't answer to his name - yody - maybe because it's a silly name)
Tuesday 18 September 2012 9.08am
I'll keep an eye out and hopefully you can catch him!!! Or at least see if he's yours!
Wednesday 19 September 2012 8.28am
Came round your way yesterday evening but the tabby I saw, I think it's the one you mean, wasn't mine, though he is a lovely thing. Thanks a million for posting though it was very thoughtful.
Wednesday 19 September 2012 9.04am
Aw that's a shame - I didn't actually see him at all yesterday - hopefully he's someone's and just an outy cat - and I really hope you get to find your cat

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: