Dry Cleaners close to Waterloo

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 13 September 2012 8.57am
Hello

I moved to the area recently between Waterloo and Southwark stations and I'm looking for a dry cleaner for my suits.

I saw there was one in The Cut, but today I went there a little after 8am and it was still closed, which is not useful to me since I would like to be able to drop my clothes before going to work. I heard about one close to Waterloo station called Elifs, but the reviews I've read in the web are not very good.

Any recommendations?

Thanks
Thursday 13 September 2012 12.08pm
I use the one on Blackfriars Road by the bustop where Imbibe is, next to Blackfriars Cafe. Always had a good service from there.
Thursday 13 September 2012 12.14pm
Thanks for the tip, do you know at what time do they open? I want to be able to leave my suits before going to work.
Thursday 13 September 2012 11.55pm
The sign says 8am - 6pm!
Monday 17 September 2012 1.40pm
Same here, I live at bottom of Blackfriars Road, I leave the area before 8am and don't come back until after 6pm! I was hoping there would be a dry cleaners in the new upper expansion of Waterloo, but no such luck...
Tuesday 18 September 2012 5.52pm
I would definitely recommend the dry cleaners on Blackfriars road, next to Imbibe - open at 8 (also open on Saturday mornings) and they are super quick - often returning things the next day. The one on the Cut appears to have had a refurb but they don't always open on time and stuff takes much longer
Tuesday 18 September 2012 6.05pm
Hmmm I will check this Saturday if its open, as I am pretty sure its not. If it was, my problem will be solved :)
Wednesday 24 October 2012 4.46pm
SE1 Dry Cleaners are open Saturday from 10am until 2pm - although this isnt advertised in the window, so probably ring ahead first ;)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: