Driving Lessons

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 17 September 2012 10.03am
Does anyone have any good recommendations for driving instructors in SE1. Ideally i'd like my girlfriend to learn in a VW polo so she can practice in mine, I keep seeing an instructor around SE1 in a silver VW polo. Does anyone have the details for this instructor? Cheers,
Monday 17 September 2012 10.56am
This reminds me of years and years back when a young girl who lived in the same apartment block as me started having driving lessons.
I said to her father, "How much do they charge Bill?"
He replied "3.00 per lesson", (I told you that it was years ago.)
I said, "I'd pay double that to forget how to drive!", (We were both professional drivers.)
Seriously though Arnold, why seek out a VW Polo only?
I appreciate that you have one, but all cars work on the same principle, if they are manual they'll have a gear-shift and three pedals, if they are sensibly automatic then they'll just have P. R. N. D, and low, plus a foot-brake and accelerator.
Each to their own, but if I HAVE to drive, normally a rental, I'd move heaven and earth to have an automatic only, I can't be ar**d with that changing gear rigmarole.
Naturally she'll need to to take her driving test with a stick-shift, or she'll be restricted to automatic only.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: