Aggressive beggar

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 26 September 2012 11.58pm
There seems to be an aggressive beggar hanging around corner of great Suffolk st and sbr
Not very nice and follows you in a threatening way
Just an FYI
Thursday 27 September 2012 9.14am
Is he short, weathered face, quietly swears and threatens passers by and says inappropriate things to women, and drinking? He's become a feature of the area and gets as far as Harper Road and New Kent Road. And hopefully unconnected with the 5+ smashed car windows I've seen in recent weeks in the same area.
Thursday 27 September 2012 9.33am
I've recently noticed a tallish bloke, blond hair and beard hanging around Costcutter on SBR. Is that the one you mean? Do you think children are at risk (mine use that street)?
Friday 28 September 2012 1.28pm
The blond, tall bloke moved inot the Metropolitan Support Trust Hostel a while ago. I reckon he has an alcohol problem as well the way he walks around.
Beggars around this area tend to be linked to the Hostel. There was also the guy who hid inside the hostel after trying to rob the Turkish Bank on BHS.
Friday 28 September 2012 2.39pm
that's the guy, mr pixie has seen him queueing at the charity on webber st too.
Friday 28 September 2012 3.10pm
I always wonder whether the people in this hostel do receive the support they need. Looks quite grimm from the outside and not looked after.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: