GP wanted alive and sympathetic

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sarah
Wednesday 24 April 2002 8.48am
Can anyone recommend their GP/Practice in SE1-ish?
Josie Jo
Wednesday 24 April 2002 9.48am
Yes, I go to the Bermondsey Health Centre on Grange Road, and my GP is Dr Amroliwala (although she might revert to her maiden name of Monaghan because everyone's having problems with her new surname)

She is absolutely fantastic. I went to see her because I've been suffereing from depression, and she has been marvellous - really helpful and sympathetic. In fact, she's the first doctor I've ever seen who I've felt has treated me as an individual.
Sarah
Thursday 25 April 2002 2.34pm
That is very useful information, thanks very much.
Thursday 25 April 2002 8.56pm
I think the doctors at Princess Street are very good and treat you as a person and not a disease!
Friday 26 April 2002 11.21am
i have a herd of heearing ifracin docter, his nayme ees Dr Obuwerrenga, he gave me insulin for my dyslexia ind hit as emproovid vasterly
Saturday 27 April 2002 3.37pm
Sarah,
I can recommend Waterloo Health Centre, 5 Lower Marsh, SE1 7RJ (Westminster Bridge Road end). Tel: 020 7928 4049.
Doctors Jane Beckley, Patrick Harborow & others.
All very alive and sympathetic.
John
Monday 29 April 2002 9.42am
how do you know
Friday 3 May 2002 12.23pm
My partner and I are both with Dr Chudha at the Blackfriars Medical Centre on Columbo St just off Blackfriars Rd.Don't know how he and his colleagues do it but I have always got an appt on the day I've wanted including same day as I have called.Staff are helpful and sympathetic too.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: