Noisy drunks in Bermondsey Street and Tanner Street Park

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 1 October 2012 1.27pm
For the past 3 nights we have endured an enormous amount of screaming, arguing and singing at hours well after any of Bermondsey street restaurants are closed. Last night in Tanner park was just beyond belief. Is no one else affected by this ? Is it to do with the club under the tunnel ?
Monday 1 October 2012 2.26pm
On my way back from LB station last night (about 11ish) I directed a group of what looked like students asking for directions to Cable (the club under the tunnel), so I guess there was something going on there - possibly the end of freshers week?
Tuesday 2 October 2012 9.24am
Not sure what the cause was, but we were woken up at 5.45am on Sunday night by a loud group of lads on Bermondsey Street(I believe they were lads: I did not get out of bed to check!)

I am always amazed at the level of activity (particularly on Sunday mornings) generated by the club under the railway tunnel at the top end of Bermondsey Street. Says a lot about my social life, I guess... Usually that does not bother me (I prefer the club to be under the railway arches than in the middle of the street) but I think there are more and more people spilling out of the club and they tend to be 'tired and emotional' shall we say.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: