Anyone recommend a good cleaner near Jam Factory/ Tower Bridge Road?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 9 October 2012 3.12pm

Can anyone recommend a good cleaner please who'd be available to go to the Jam Factory near Tower Bridge Road? Even better if its someone who lives in the Jam Factory who already has a good cleaner? Light cleaning and ironing please, maybe once or twice a week.

Needs to be someone reliable and trustworthy, ideally someone that the recommender has dealt with for a while please.

Thank you!
Wednesday 10 October 2012 6.18pm
I'd like to recommend Stella.She's been working for me for about 3 months.She is very reliable,trustworthy and conscientious.You can contact her directly on 07411070080 or inbox me with any questions you may have.
Wednesday 17 October 2012 1.29pm
I'd like to recommend a lady called Sharon. Lovely local lady who doesnt live far from you, just off Bermondsey Street. Her number is 07538374462
Thursday 22 November 2012 6.02pm
Hi, if You didn't find yet a cleaner, I'm here. My name is Lana, ph.nb.07712437476, I'm living very close to Tower bridge. Have a cleaning experience around 2,5 years and I'm doing cleaning supervision as well. Have a lovely evening! :)
Friday 23 November 2012 11.30pm
I have started to use aneta and Joanna sisters recommended on the forum. They are proving excellent clenaers

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: