Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 24 April 2002 4.32pm
I really do think we should organise a get together for all the regular contributors to the forum. I'd love to know what people like Jan, Kate, Ste, Rosie Posie, Monkey Magic, Bumble Bee etc look like....

And not forgetting the ever helpful James Hatts, of course....
Wednesday 24 April 2002 5.09pm
We could go to Champor....Nat?
Thursday 25 April 2002 12.31pm
Can I come?
Thursday 25 April 2002 1.00pm
Sounds like a great idea! I'd love to go to Champor Champor to show SE1 forum support following the Natalie experience. Or, for something cheaper, Bankside Restaurant are really community minded and would no doubt let you reserve their bar for nothing, or have a discount meal there.
PS. Hope I'm invited too!
Thursday 25 April 2002 1.18pm
invite the girl from the tan shop
Thursday 25 April 2002 3.56pm
If the tan bird is going then I'll be there too!
Thursday 25 April 2002 5.54pm
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you invite her...

Hello, we've err, been talking about you err, on the internet and we are all meeting up for the first errr time and you err are invited...

Thursday 25 April 2002 6.02pm
I'll invite her when I go in at the weekend. What does she look like?
Friday 26 April 2002 11.11am
Yes,I'd love to go to the party too.!!!The forum,website and newsletter have been my link to SE1 from North-West England.I'm continually staying down there at the County Hall & info gathered from the forum has brought the area alive & made London more accessable.It's very different tackling London with kids in tow, than being there as a single person & the dependable advice I always receive on the forum is great !!
Friday 26 April 2002 2.43pm
Tall and blonde usually wears a baseball cap, not too sure on her name
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: