New Osteopathic practice in Waterloo

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 14 October 2012 2.48pm
Have been advised that a new Osteopathic practice has opened in Waterloo, based at 75 Roupell Street, SE1 8SS. Check out www.evolutionosteopathy.co.uk for further information.
Monday 15 October 2012 7.08am
We have the London School of Osteopathy down in BHS, so...
Monday 15 October 2012 8.49am
Welcome to the SE1 Forum, Haf.
Monday 15 October 2012 12.19pm
Grateful if you could reveal your relationship with Evolution Osteopathy, OP.

The suggestion that 'you've been advised' of its opening is slightly at odds with your 1 October 2012 advertisement for the practice here: http://www.countyhall.org/forums/read.php?f=16&i=29&t=29&v=t

Shame, because but for your disingenuous post, I'd have been tempted to give it a go.
Monday 15 October 2012 3.18pm
And if the BSO is not enough, we already have the wonderful Robin Kirk at London Bridge Osteopaths (http://www.londonbridgeosteopaths.co.uk/). They have been in SE1 for quite some time, have no need for astroturfing and fixed my shoulder superbly. No connection other than a very satisfied customer.
Jac
Monday 15 October 2012 3.33pm
bdim is right Robin kirk is a very good osteopath. I have treatment from him on and off for many years and always been very satisfied with my treatment
Monday 15 October 2012 4.58pm
Robin Kirk - a few years ago I would have given him all my worldly goods if he had only asked.
I cannot speak highly enough of his technique.
Tuesday 16 October 2012 8.26am
On the subject of Osteopaths, has anyone ever used the one at Stress Exchange off Tooley Street? My other half is looking for one but needs to be BUPA approved.

Thanks
Tuesday 6 November 2012 12.08am
hi all,
would like to clarify a couple of things.
Firstly, its the British School of Osteopathy (not to be confused with the London School of Osteopathy) on Borough High Street. Great teaching clinic, I trained there few years ago and now also work there!

Secondly, I also work at 75 Roupell street, and have been an osteopath there for about 18months, its definitely not new! & its worth checking out!

Gwyneth

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: