Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 15 October 2012 11.48am
Can anyone recommend someone in SE1 or the surrounding areas that can make cupcakes in bulk for an event?

Perhaps someone with a small business/home business as most of the more established names charge a fortune. Numbers would probably be between 100 and 150.

If they had sugar free and gluten free options that would be a bonus.

However also looking at the option of getting a big single cake if anyone has a recommendation on that too.

Monday 15 October 2012 11.49am
My friend makes cupcakes, her facebook page has all the details. She is based near Snowsfield!/pages/Sugar-Plum-Patisserie/203534603009761?fref=ts
Monday 15 October 2012 2.46pm
You could try Scarlet Rosita Bakery. She sells cakes at the tanner street market on Saturdays and Sundays, and often has gluten free options. Details are on google.
Monday 15 October 2012 3.04pm
Smash Bang Dollop are literally the best cupcakes I have ever tasted (and I've tasted a lot). They did our last party, and it's one lovely girl who lives near Elephant.
Tuesday 16 October 2012 11.43am
Hi Julia,

I am a local baker (just by the borough market)and run cake business from home.

I cater for all dietary needs and have supplied many companies such as Diesel, Egmont books with cakes

My website is

love to hear from you...

Tuesday 16 October 2012 1.30pm
Thanks so much for all the replies. I'll get in touch with all the people that have been recommended.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: