Kleen Dry Cleans - Borough High Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 15 October 2012 10.34pm
Has anyone used the Kleen Dry Cleaners on Borough High St, Ived used them twice now and both times returned home to find stains on the shirts and some of the shirts with creases on the front, when confronted about the stains (coffee and curry), I was told they are unable to take out stains? is this the case with all dry cleaners, my last one took out any staines?

I think im going back to my old one, on Borough High St, opp. the ruse pub!

Be warned!
Wednesday 8 June 2016 10.23am
Please avoid them! The Kleen dry cleaners in Borough High Street destroyed 3 of my shirts and they are not willing to compensate at all. They always avoid phone calls, customer service is really bad and they are very rude. Please choose another shop for dry cleaning.
Wednesday 8 June 2016 12.12pm
to be honest, I have not heard of that cleaning company in particular, but I could recommend what we do at home - a fantastic cleaner for most of my household chores, twice a month, two months in a row so far and it's great. I prefer having a dedicated cleaner for my home, simply because that way I'm sure he all domestic responsibilities are met properly. I've used random one off cleaners, but a regular clean is my cup of tea for sure. way more trustworthy + peace of mind is what I appreciate the Most.
Wednesday 8 June 2016 6.21pm
hmeah wrote:
Has anyone used the Kleen Dry Cleaners on Borough High St, Ived used them twice now and both times returned home to find stains on the shirts and some of the shirts with creases on the front, when confronted about the stains (coffee and curry), I was told they are unable to take out stains? is this the case with all dry cleaners, my last one took out any staines?
I think im going back to my old one, on Borough High St, opp. the ruse pub!

Be warned!

Thanks for the warning, hmeah. I've been taking my shirts into Haywards, opposite the Ruse, for some months now (ever since my washing machine finally broke down) and I've got no complaints. They even managed to get a red wine stain out of my one and only dress shirt!
Thursday 9 June 2016 9.47am
The new Waitrose is suppose to have a dry cleaning service. if anyone was going to do a good job they would.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: