IT help

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
GC
Tuesday 16 October 2012 11.36am
Is there anyone out there who would be available to help me with small issues I have on my computer? I'm not exactly compter savvey but I don't think it would take much time to rectify my problems.
Tuesday 16 October 2012 11.40am
Post up the problem - let's see if we can help.
GC
Tuesday 16 October 2012 11.49am
My accounts programme doesn't recognise Google as my email. It sends emails through Outlook which is OK but I'd rather it used Google.
I also have a Sonos music system which will only play some of the music if my laptop is connected. The music is stored on the system but the most recent music I've uploaded can only be played with the laptop. Don't understand why?
Also have another computer and want to install a Google account [which i've got] but don't know how to do it.
Tuesday 16 October 2012 11.57am
1) What is the accounts program?
2) I don't think you "install" a Google account - you create one and access it through a browser. Google have a help page here.
3) I know nothing about Sonos!
Wednesday 17 October 2012 1.31pm
GC wrote:
My accounts programme doesn't recognise Google as my email. It sends emails through Outlook which is OK but I'd rather it used Google.
I also have a Sonos music system which will only play some of the music if my laptop is connected. The music is stored on the system but the most recent music I've uploaded can only be played with the laptop. Don't understand why?
Also have another computer and want to install a Google account [which i've got] but don't know how to do it.

My first thoughts on the sonos problem is to check the format that you are using when you create the music files (wav, mp3, AAC etc.). Some playback devices will only recognise a limited number of formats.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: