Lost a bracelet? I might have found it!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 26 October 2012 4.45pm
Hi I found a bracelet today near the 59 bus stop on Baylis Road and junction with Lower Marsh. It had obviously come open and just fallen off. Before I hand it in to the police I thought I'd advertise it here. It doesn't look massively expensive but not junk either and may have sentimental value and I thought most people would not bother checking with the police these days to see if things have been handed in so this post may have more luck of locating the owner. If you have lost a bracelet and can send me an accurate description I would be happy to hand it back. I'll hand it in to the police station near Lambeth north station next week if no one responds. Let your SE1 friends know!
Friday 26 October 2012 4.48pm
Kate Love posted this on 23 October about a lost bracelet....

Hi, Just to say this evening I have lost a much loved and incredibly sentimental bracelet that my Mum made for me (petrol blue/grey beaded bracelet in a criss-cross pattern). Lost on walk from Sanctuary Street, via Marshalsea Rd, Union St, Blackfriars Rd, Meymott St, and Blackfriars Medical centre. If anyone finds it please let me know. Thanks. Kate
Friday 26 October 2012 7.36pm
Thank you SO much ruthf and se1 mum ! My heart rose and fell when I read the posts as I am still so distraught about loosing my bracelet. However my one is not much to look at and i don't think any one would think it worth taking to a police station .... Just a blue beaded bracelet... it's just that my mum made it for me before she lost her sight and it took her ages to thread all the beads... This is why I am sad... But these posts cheered me up Thank you Kate
Friday 26 October 2012 8.24pm
Most heart warming thread on this site!

Hope you get you bracelet back Kate.
Friday 26 October 2012 8.53pm
Yes I'm so sorry it isn't your bracelet Kate. Fingers crossed though x
Monday 29 October 2012 2.09pm
Hi Kate,I got tears in my eyes when I read your post,that's so sad,how ever I have just started making jewellery with beads and would love to replace yours,I know it won't be the same but the offer is there...
Monday 29 October 2012 8.25pm
Do you sell your jewellery Real-Crimes, or is it a hobby? I've always wanted to be able to make my own! Really kind offer of you making one for Kate.
Tuesday 30 October 2012 2.34pm
Just a hobby,will try private message you to show you some or if you p.m me your email addy..Just wanted to let Kate know all is not lost...
Tuesday 30 October 2012 7.11pm
I think if Real-Crimes does make a new one it will have even more of a heart warming story than the original :-)
Tuesday 30 October 2012 7.52pm
This is a lovely thread. Makes me smile. Thank you all.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: