Electrician

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 30 October 2012 8.20am
Can anyone recommend a good honest electrician who is willing to do lots of small jobs rather than a major project? I only need some sockets changed and a couple of new ones installed.
Tuesday 30 October 2012 12.27pm
I used a nice chap called Angelo for a bunch of jobs this summer. All handled with competence. On his card is "no job too small" so he could be your guy. His number is 07850 767283
Wednesday 31 October 2012 10.53pm
hanks, I will try him.
Tuesday 18 December 2012 10.04am
Hi how was Angelo? We need to book someone for a quick job...
Tuesday 18 December 2012 11.37am
Angelo has been doing quite a lot of rewiring work for me recently and also similar work for one of my colleagues. We're both very pleased with his work. I'd highly recommend him.
Tuesday 18 December 2012 9.39pm
I was trying to fix a pull cord switch in a flat that I rent out and just couldn't get it to work and decided that I had to call in a tradesman. I did a quick search on google and saw lots of positive threads about Angelo on various SE1 forums.

What a star! He came round within an hour and a half and what should have been quite a simple job ended up taking a couple of hours. At one point I almost asked him to give up as it seemed pointless trying to persist. He managed to solve the problem and even stuck to his initial quote!

I'm not normally someone who posts on these forums (I think there's a name for people like me!) but felt I had to add to all the other positive comments about Angelo. Thanks to all the other people who recommended Angelo - the name says it all. He's on 07850 767283.
Sunday 24 February 2013 5.22pm
If you want an efficient, trustworthy, qualified electrician, who knows all the regulations relating to safety as well, whether you are a landlord like me, or a resident, look no further than Angelo Avella. He is also a very friendly chap. He’ll solve your problems-not give you new ones!
Contact Angelo on 07850 767283, or 0208 761 6012, or at angelo@glennies.net.
Thursday 19 December 2013 10.27pm
Another vote for Angelo.
He responded promptly, was on time, and fixed the electrical connection with our heater. We used him in December 2013 and once before. would recommend to anyone.
jw
Friday 20 December 2013 12.03am
Rory every time - he's brilliant
Saturday 21 December 2013 4.03pm
Also going to give a thumbs up to Angelo. I also used him today as I was in a weekend bind! He was prompt and did exactly what I needed.

I am having him quote for some additional work so I will keep you posted.

C
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: