I'm trying to find one person in London

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Tuesday 30 October 2012 4.58pm
I'm trying to find one person in London. I know that she had worked at the company, whose owner built a luxurious mansion near the art gallery, I think it was about Tate Modern, but I'm not sure.I would like to know if there is a house next to the gallery, like a private residence, and address. I would also like to know the suitability of any other art gallery. She said that the house is on the street, which can be called historic, but now it is no longer what it used to. It seems that Fleet Street is not suitable, but I do not remember exactly.
Tuesday 30 October 2012 6.45pm
London is full of art galleries.

I suggest you build up a list of them by searching Google, then use Google Maps to search the surrounding area of each gallery for modern looking mansions.
Tuesday 30 October 2012 6.50pm
ooh a mystery.

My guess would be hopton street lofts and the company was manhattan loft company?

The other would be that massive conversion of the violin factory that was on grand design - but i dont think the owners of that had their own company?
Tuesday 13 November 2012 10.49am
here you can find a whole list of London's galleries. Seems like a lot of work, but maybe you can contact some of the gallery owners (first of all at Tate Modern) to ask them if they know anything? Maybe they remember anything when they hear your friend's name?
Wednesday 14 November 2012 5.57pm
I'm amazed that everyone else who's posted here actually understands the original question. It's opaque to me.

He (or she?) is looking for someone who used to work for a person who built a luxurious mansion near an art gallery which may or may not be Tate Modern?

If it's Tate Modern, I suppose it could be someone associated with the Neo development. http://www.e-architect.co.uk/london/neo_bankside.htm
Thursday 15 November 2012 11.24am
It's a bit vague if you're not definite about the gallery. I can't think of any luxurious mansions near Tate Modern but there was a large private house built on the other side of the river in Pimlico not far from Tate Britain a few years ago.
Thursday 15 November 2012 11.51am
it sounds like the kind of thing that a medium would say, in the hope that one of those things might be nearly true for somebody.
Thursday 15 November 2012 1.05pm
He or she may be an ex-partner trying to track someone who may not want to be found...
Friday 16 November 2012 10.49am
If that were the case, he or she would know the person's name and would probably be able to use methods other than this one!
Thursday 29 November 2012 11.38am
In the near future everyone will have DNA tracking fluid injected in their spinal cord at birth so everyone can be located instantly whether alive or dead. And there will be a dropdown menu in the tracking software to identify everything they've touched in the course of their life.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: