2x2 passport photos

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 8 November 2012 8.46pm
Any idea where I can get them done in SE1 (or near Camden?)... They have to be 2x2 as it's a strict requirement for an Indian visa.
Thursday 8 November 2012 8.52pm
not SE1 or Camden, but I had them done recently at a photo place outside the tube station at Charing Cross. Very friendly; only passport-photo place I've been in that had a mirror, hairbrush & various clips & hair products for last-minute adjustments! Most passport photo places should know the requirements for visas etc.
Thursday 8 November 2012 10.32pm
I think if you're handing your Indian visa application in to their office in Victoria (Wilton Street, I think), then you can also get the photos taken there.
Friday 9 November 2012 10.07am
I've just used Snappy Snaps in Leadenhall market for a US visa. They appear to have all the requirements covered.
Friday 9 November 2012 10.27am
I just got my Indian visa, searched everywhere for 2x2 photos then realised that they do them at the visa centre in Victoria, like Jessica Kennedy said. Cheaper too
Friday 9 November 2012 11.30am
near camden, the SnappySnaps on Baker St does them, but they are an eye watering 17 and the guy who runs the place is tres-annoying.

unsurprisingly i'm not affiliated with the shop
Friday 9 November 2012 6.07pm
The chemist in Borough High Street near the market does passport-type pix but not sure in what permutations.
Tuesday 13 November 2012 1.08pm
There's a place opposite Selfridges (sorry not SE1 I know) that does the best passport photos. No specification seems to phase them and the photos always look half-decent.

Look out for the small sign. It's on the second floor if I recall.
Tuesday 13 November 2012 1.19pm
I have always had amazing service from the ID photo shop on the strand (sort of under the strand at charring cross) http://www.idphotoshop.co.uk/

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: