2x2 passport photos

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
longlane79 Thursday 8 November 2012 8.46pm
Any idea where I can get them done in SE1 (or near Camden?)... They have to be 2x2 as it's a strict requirement for an Indian visa.

Advertisement

curatrix Thursday 8 November 2012 8.52pm
not SE1 or Camden, but I had them done recently at a photo place outside the tube station at Charing Cross. Very friendly; only passport-photo place I've been in that had a mirror, hairbrush & various clips & hair products for last-minute adjustments! Most passport photo places should know the requirements for visas etc.
JessicaKennedy Thursday 8 November 2012 10.32pm
I think if you're handing your Indian visa application in to their office in Victoria (Wilton Street, I think), then you can also get the photos taken there.
Gazzarc Friday 9 November 2012 10.07am
I've just used Snappy Snaps in Leadenhall market for a US visa. They appear to have all the requirements covered.
lucysalisbury Friday 9 November 2012 10.27am
I just got my Indian visa, searched everywhere for 2x2 photos then realised that they do them at the visa centre in Victoria, like Jessica Kennedy said. Cheaper too
LongLane Friday 9 November 2012 11.30am
near camden, the SnappySnaps on Baker St does them, but they are an eye watering 17 and the guy who runs the place is tres-annoying.

unsurprisingly i'm not affiliated with the shop
Boroman Friday 9 November 2012 6.07pm
The chemist in Borough High Street near the market does passport-type pix but not sure in what permutations.
Truthmonkey-home Tuesday 13 November 2012 1.08pm
There's a place opposite Selfridges (sorry not SE1 I know) that does the best passport photos. No specification seems to phase them and the photos always look half-decent.

Look out for the small sign. It's on the second floor if I recall.
mojonojo Tuesday 13 November 2012 1.19pm
I have always had amazing service from the ID photo shop on the strand (sort of under the strand at charring cross) http://www.idphotoshop.co.uk/

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions