Wrap it Up! - Borough High St

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
hmeah Friday 9 November 2012 10.14am
Anyone tried the Burritos or wraps from Wrap it Up! Borough High St, it opened earlier this year and would appreciate any feedback from anyone thats tried it.

It sells world gourmet wraps and has mexican burritos, fajitas, turkish shish taouks, caribbean rotis and a few other wraps, all cooked fresh everyday using quality produce.

I am associated with the shop.

Many thanks

Advertisement

La Martinet Friday 9 November 2012 10.34am
Ha, when I saw the title, I thought you were referring to a Christmas shop.

Can't help on the burrito front. Sorry.
blueboy20 Monday 12 November 2012 2.24pm
I've been to the wrap it up in Broadgate Circle many times. The majority of times I went the wrap was stone cold. The last time I went I had a chicken fajita I ate it and immediately threw up, which was nice. obviously I haven't been back.
Essewon Tuesday 13 November 2012 9.38am
yes it makes a change from the usual fare on borough high st/ borough market.

need chewing gum after though!
se1chap Tuesday 13 November 2012 11.40am
Agree with Essewon - a nice change for lunch

Have eaten at the stores on Liverpool St, Broadgate Circle and Borough High Street and all very good

|Free calls to USA & Canada | http://www.zipcall.com |
Truthmonkey-home Tuesday 13 November 2012 12.41pm
blueboy20 wrote:
I've been to the wrap it up in Broadgate Circle many times.

I notice from their website that Wrap It p is a franchised operation, so branches may vary. Whether they should is a matter for the franchising company to address.
pixie Tuesday 13 November 2012 2.18pm
blueboy20 wrote:
I've been to the wrap it up in Broadgate Circle many times. The majority of times I went the wrap was stone cold. The last time I went I had a chicken fajita I ate it and immediately threw up, which was nice. obviously I haven't been back.

Why did you keep going back?
golderm Thursday 15 November 2012 8.47pm
Also been to Liverpool St (used to be good), Broadgate (avoid, they make in advance and keep them on the side for quick handout).
The Borough High St one mixed up my order once, giving my partner hot sauce which she did not like at all, apart from that they're alright quality wise.
james127 Friday 16 November 2012 1.19pm
Yes, have been to the Fleet ST store opposite Royal Courts of Justice a couple times. I think the key to having your store do well is to make the burritos fresh -- if somebody wanted something picked off a tray under a hot lamp, they'd just go to Tesco. Not saying that your store does that -- I don't know -- but just a suggestion!

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions