Fish tank set up

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
mark bacon Friday 9 November 2012 2.00pm
I need some guidance on setting up my fish tank anew - from pumps to plants to fish to maintenance - any local enthusiasts out there who want a project or can refer me on to a local aquarium firm - let me know - thanks
beetroot Friday 9 November 2012 2.55pm
I'm surprised you don't know about Aquarium Architecture on Snowsfields when you live on Crucifix Lane but anyway you could chat to them.
DebraG Friday 9 November 2012 3.51pm
Pets at Home in Blackheath are very knowledgable about fish and all the bits involved - and very good for fish health too. Not local I suppose but a 53 bus stops outside.
beetroot Friday 9 November 2012 6.06pm
That's a surprise because they nothing about other animals, and other branches usually no nothing about fish.

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions