Christmas trees

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 4 December 2012 9.54am
Hi, I live in Shad Thames. Any idea where I can get a small-medium sized REAL Christmas tree?
Tuesday 4 December 2012 10.03am
And if I can hijack this thread please, can anyone suggest somewhere to buy a potted Christmas tree? Thanks!
Tuesday 4 December 2012 5.37pm
Great Suffolk Street has loads - both at Denise's Florist and at Luca's greengrocers. And Denise's has some nice wreaths for the door too. No connections.
Tuesday 4 December 2012 6.25pm
I have bought Christmas trees in various places over the last few years but have returned to BM, just because it's round the corner. The tree is very nice, it's within the budget we set and all done up it looks beautiful. The only complaint I have is that the woman who sold it to us was soooooooo grumpy and almost rude, to a degree that I started to think it was deliberate. Wouldn't know why and I didn't buy the Christmas spirit with the tree, but jeez, cheer up...
Tuesday 4 December 2012 7.11pm
The small Igloo Flowers shop at London Bridge Station (Joiner Street) has a small selection of real trees.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 4 December 2012 7.52pm
You can reserve potted Christmas trees at B&Q on OKR via their website which I'll do unless I can source one locally. Many thanks.
Tuesday 4 December 2012 10.36pm
Last Saturday morning they had some at Ropewalk by Maltby Street.

Quite handy for Shad Thames.
Tuesday 4 December 2012 11.12pm
The Tanner St covered market had some I think, and likely to be reasonably priced.
Wednesday 5 December 2012 6.41pm
Weekends in East Street Market. Bigger than you're after I know but I got a 6 foot Nordman Fir for 30, and they had some smaller trees too. No grumpiness!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: