Christmas Day 2012

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Stephanie w Tuesday 18 December 2012 3.07pm
Does anyone know of anywhere open on Christmas Day this year serving food? There's only 2 of us this year so would rather not cook...

Advertisement

Pops Tuesday 18 December 2012 3.46pm
I've seen two adverts, one is The Prince of Wales St Georges Road and the other The Black Horse Great Dover Street. I heard on the grapevine the the Royal Oak do lunch but have not seen anything advertised.
Ivanhoe Tuesday 18 December 2012 4.09pm
The Oak are doing Xmas Day lunch. It's advertised in the pub. Usually including drinks and priced around 70, based on the last few years.

No connection, etc.

...if you press it, they will come.
dronid Tuesday 18 December 2012 5.05pm
On the less glam level Wetherspoons is doing a Christmas day lunch - sadly I think the final booking date was yesterday. You could always try.

Or maybe do an SE1 get together event and meet up with some other members and share the cooking?
dee dee Tuesday 18 December 2012 5.27pm
the grange used to do xmas lunch don't know if still does give them a call
alang Wednesday 19 December 2012 5.04pm
the Blueprint Cafe @ The Design Museum is doing lunch for 80pp..
Tino Wednesday 19 December 2012 5.07pm
The Mayflower website says they're open 12pm til 3pm on Christmas day.
SophieLondon Thursday 20 December 2012 9.21am
Tower Tandoori is open on Christmas Day
James Hatts Friday 21 December 2012 3.21pm
The infamous Gregg's Bar & Grill at Bermondsey Square is apparently open on Christmas day

Editor of the London SE1 website and SE1 Direct newsletter
Boss St Bloke Friday 21 December 2012 6.10pm
I went to the excellent Ev last year. No need to book.

Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions