Driving Instructor

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 1 of 7
Thursday 3 January 2013 2.57pm
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a local driving instructor or school?

Thanks!
Monday 7 January 2013 11.26am
I recently did my driving test (passed!) and had lessons from a great instructor - no affiliation.

I'm new to the site - is it ok to post her number here?
Monday 7 January 2013 11.41am
Hi Jackie - yes, it's absolutely fine to post recommendations for local businesses/services/tradespeople you've used. So long as their contact details are in the public domain and they're actively looking for new business, go right ahead.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 7 January 2013 9.56pm
Yes please!
Thursday 10 January 2013 2.12pm
Hi !

I am also looking for a Driving instructor in the area.
Any recommendation would be great!

Thanks!
Thursday 10 January 2013 8.46pm
Sorry for slow reply! I forgot to click the box to notify me of new posts to the thread, whoops.

Her name is Cindy and her number is 07951714665. I had a really good experience and think she's fab.

Good luck everyone!
Monday 8 April 2013 2.21pm
Quick update from me - I took up the suggestion to see Cindy and have just passed my test first time.

So thanks for the recommendation JackieO - I would also recommend Cindy, she is very calm, friendly and helpful!
Wednesday 24 April 2013 6.28pm
Hi this is really helpful thank you only just noticed post not sure how to use site yet
Thanks again sue
AD
Wednesday 8 May 2013 8.13pm
My wife hired Cindy and passed her driving test 1st time yesterday. We would like to recommend Cindy to anyone looking for an instructor. My wife was a very anxious student as she has severe Post Traumatic Stress Disorder following a recent incident. English is also her 2nd language which adds to the challenge. Cindy is fantastic in building up her students confidence.

Cindy was always punctual, she got straight down to teaching, not wasting unnecessary time going through theory or talking too much. Most importantly Cindy is a nice friendly person, who's positivity was infectious.

Thanks for recommending a genuinely brilliant teacher everyone - and good luck to anyone going for their license!
Friday 17 May 2013 9.39pm
Toms and AD - Glad to hear that you had a good experience and congrats on the successful results!

I passed first try as well - Cindy is excellent!
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 1 of 7

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: