Driving Instructor

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 6 of 8
Wednesday 9 December 2015 9.20pm
Iím a very similar case to Shack

After 3 failed tests with another instructor who raced throw things and under pressure to get a license for work I needed a new instructor.

I was lucky enough to find Cindy. She is an amazing instructor who was able to greatly improve my driving and finally in December I passed with only 2 minors and was my first test with Cindy.

It was the best decision I made to learn with Cindy. Thanks a million!!!
Monday 14 December 2015 10.45pm
I just passed my test with Cindy and cannot stress how much I owe to her in the run-up for helping me become a better driver. She worked tirelessly to help develop my confidence, and succeeded effectively in undoing years of anxiety tied up from bad experiences in previous attempts.
Cindy understands how people work (it's not far off to say that she's an incredibly talented social worker who helps people learn how to drive) and knows how to get the best from them. I highly recommend Cindy to anyone considering taking their practical. I actually discovered her here on the SE1 forum and booking that first lesson was the best decision I made.
Friday 18 December 2015 3.30pm
Cindy was a brilliant driving instructor, I'd had lessons with another instructor before but it was only when I started lessons with Cindy that I made enough progress to be confident in taking my test. Passed this week! Very highly recommended.
Monday 21 December 2015 9.50am
Having used two driving instructors I can definitely say Cindy is an amazing driving instructor.

She is very patient throughout the learning process, which allows you to feel so comfortable you don't even realise how quickly you're learning and improving. She is also on your side when you come across some "aggressive" drivers, she slows everything down and doesn't allow other drivers to pressurise you into making mistakes on the road; therefore you never feel anxious or unsafe.

Her knowledge of everything at all times is very useful but more importantly she seamlessly helps you to build the right habits to pass the test.

I passed 1st time with Cindy with 2 minors.
Wednesday 23 December 2015 9.50am
Just passed my driving test for the first time in the UK after taking lessons with Cindy.
Cindy is an excellent teacher, with great teaching skills. I would highly recommend her courses.
She is very patient, friendly, and experienced. She helped me build my confidence to prepare successfully for the exam and become a safe driver.
Thank you so much!!!
Tuesday 29 December 2015 8.21am
Wow, will definitely call Cindy. Though my issue is passing the exam. Going for it again next month. Once out of the way I'll book some lessons.
Thanks for the recommendations
Sunday 17 January 2016 10.48pm
Anyone looking for a driving instructor, Call Cindy. She managed to get me to pass my driving test with no faults.
Ani
Wednesday 16 March 2016 12.18pm
Dear All,
Cindy is an adept instructor. I found her contact details from this forum only when I was looking for a good instructor in SE1, as some of you had already given her very positive feedback, I did not think twice before contacting her. She is true professional. I have passed my practical test today in my first attempt. I would recommend her to everyone looking for a good instructor in SE1. Well it is really difficult to get her timing as she is always very busy but its worth checking with her.Thanks Cindy for making me pass in my first attempt I will remember this day life long.Anyone looking for her contact details can mail me on sharma.aniruddha@gmail.com ,I will be more than happy to reply.
Best Wishes
Ani
Tuesday 29 March 2016 1.40pm
Cindy is great to learn with - very patient and familiar with the test route.

I just passed the driving test in the first attempt with 5 minor faults.

No connection otherwise with Cindy and happy to recommend her.
Friday 22 April 2016 4.46pm
I have recently just finished my driving test with Cindy.

She was fabulous and very helpful and patient. I passed my test with 1 minor.

I would recommend Cindy (+44 7951 714 665) to anyone who is looking for a driving instructor, irrespective of your level of expertise.

Everyone I know has used her and passed first attempt.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 6 of 8

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network