Driving Instructor

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 7 of 8
Friday 13 May 2016 7.53pm
So....

Apart from Cindy, can anybody reccomend a driving instructor?
Wednesday 18 May 2016 10.16pm
I passed my driving test today! Cindy was my instructor and she has been amazing! I am gonna miss seeing her! She is so patient and friendly and makes you feel at ease. She gets you moving straight away but always makes sure you are ok and Comfortable. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to take lessons and I would book with her again if I had to start over!
Saturday 23 July 2016 6.01am
I was a little sceptical of all the glowing reviews to be honest but after another reccomendation didn't work out I ended up going with Cindy and she was indeed great and I heartily reccomend her if you're looking for an instructor in SE1. Passed my test with only 3 minor errors after a month of reasonably intensive lessons.
Tuesday 26 July 2016 8.33am
I passed my driving test this month first time with Cindy! After an intensive course with a driving instructor who made me uncomfortable, had little patience and belittled me, I changed to cindy who was just amazing. She was easy to talk to, she was patient and she was a good teacher, I saw the difference in my driving after just a 2 hour lesson! So, if you are looking for an instructor, I honestly couldn't recommend Cindy more!!!
Tuesday 27 September 2016 11.46am
After finding Cindy through this forum, I'd like to add my recommendation to the list of glowing reviews that are already on here! I passed my driving test this week in Hither Green with Cindy, with just 1 minor.

Cindy was extremely patient, calm and thorough in preparing me for my test - I'd used previous instructors in the past before moving to London, and I felt far more comfortable learning with Cindy. Cindy knows the Hither Green area very well, and prepared me for all the challenging junctions/roads/speed limits/roadworks/bus lanes etc!
Monday 31 October 2016 9.14pm
Can anyone recommend a driving school in the area that provides automatic lessons? Thanks!
Tuesday 27 December 2016 7.55am
Another recommendation for Cindy...three previous driving instructors left me with three fails, multiple minors and low confidence...she got me to pass first time with one minor. Great!
Tuesday 3 January 2017 6.06pm
I looked up Cindy, but she uses a manual car. Can anybody recommend an automatic instructor?
Sunday 12 March 2017 11.08am
Cindy was my third instructor and I passed first time with her after failing a number of tests. She instilled confidence in me with her practical and common sense approach and I felt at ease learning from her. I strongly recommend her as she adds a lot of value to a 2-hour lesson and I saw my own progression in just under 10 hours with her in preparation for my driving test.
Sunday 24 December 2017 8.47am
If you are looking for reliability then I don't recommend Cindy who I found through this forum.
Whilst the lessons were really good she was extremely unreliable. Having booked multiple lessons well in advance she cancelled and changed them at short notice or failed to turn up.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 7 of 8

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network