Driving Instructor

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Current: 8 of 8
Wednesday 10 January 2018 3.35pm
Top marks for Cindy! I was looking for a driving instructor who is patient, kind and makes driving a car fun. Within a few weeks I saw great progress in my confidence on the road which further encouraged me to carry on with my lessons. Cindy's teaching style is very thorough and supportive! She clearly loves her job and is very good at it. Cindy was very accommodating with the timing of my lessons, which greatly helped building up a weekly routine. The hours building up to my test were packed with challenging and interesting driving routes, which prepared me perfectly for my test. I did pass the first time at the Bromley Court Test Centre.
Thursday 8 February 2018 1.47pm
I am a very happy customer/learner and use of SE1 Forum. I found Cindy by looking on here seeking recommendations and am please to say I am now another successful learner, now driver who passed 1st time today! Cindy is communicates clearly, calmly and developed my confidence brilliantly since October 2017 when I started. I can echo DanielB's comments wholeheartedly.
I plan to go back for motorway lessons and have already recommended her to friends and family alike.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Current: 8 of 8

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network