Housing association name

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 4 January 2013 5.51pm
Hi there

Could anyone tell me the name of the housing association that runs 22 London Road SE1? I'm trying to trace someone who used to live there but Southwark Council says it's not a council property. I'm not local so have no idea where to start with local housing associations. Thanks. Julie
Friday 4 January 2013 7.26pm
The easiest way to find out would be knocking on doors and asking residents. However you say you're posting from elsewhere so maybe that isn't possible. If no-one else posts the answer here are some places you could try:-

Housing Associations are regulated by the Homes & Communities Agency, of which the London office website is:

Meanwhile Southwark Council works with housing associations in the borough, which are linked through a group called SOUHAG. The following page from the Council website mentions that body:

You could email the Southwark Corporate Strategy address at the top right-hand corner of this page and ask if they have a directory of HA properties they can consult, or contact details for SOUHAG.

If both these fail you could also try the police serving that area. This is the Met page for the Cathedrals Safer Neighbourhood Team, which covers London Road:
Friday 4 January 2013 7.37pm
I may be wrong but I think at one time they were London and Quadrant flats. don't quote me on that though.
Monday 7 January 2013 11.55am
Thank you for your posts - I really appreciate the leads.
Monday 7 January 2013 12.02pm
I thought it was Hyde? Could also be wrong to.
Tuesday 8 January 2013 6.16pm
ooh, could be Hyde - my memory isn't what it used to be!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: