Cat found in Southwark SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 16 January 2013 5.14pm
Hi

I found a cat in Southwark on Monday. I have been keeping it safe with me every since. If you have (or know of anybody else) who has lost a cat please call me on 0795 251 0053.

Many thanks

Samantha
Wednesday 16 January 2013 10.22pm
Hi, we lost our beloved Joshi over a year ago. He is jet black, slim, big green eyes and shy except around ladies. He is microchipped. Could this be him - we hardly dare hope so. Any vet will check for a microchip for free, Andrew. Kirkby in grange road I'm sure would be happy to do so. Please provide an ID. Best wishes, Joshi's mummy and daddy and big sister Tara.
Wednesday 16 January 2013 11.13pm
I know there's a chap on Wansey St (SE17/Walworth Rd end) whose cat's gone missing - small black & white, female, answers to Mina, green collar. If it matches the description of the cat you've found I'll try and get his phone number?
Thursday 17 January 2013 11.23am
Thats odd Mina I have seen a pretty black and white cat in my garden who I had never seen before, and as I opened the back door which is stiff and the door flew open the cat legged it, but will keep eye out for it.
I live in bartholomew street. if I do see it has a green collar I will try to get it in.
Thursday 17 January 2013 9.40pm
This cat was found hanging around Styles House in The Cut.
Thursday 31 January 2013 10.35am
Hi there,

I still have the cat and it fits your description. If your friend hasn't found his cat yet would you kindly ask him to give me a call on 0795 251 0053.

Many thanks and regards

Samantha
Thursday 31 January 2013 12.46pm
Samantha, MJW1963 has reported a cat missing. Look further down the discussion list. Perhaps you could pass on your phone number but I reply by PM.
Thursday 31 January 2013 6.52pm
Samantha did you take the cat to the vets on Grange Road to see if it is micro-chipped? I'm sure someone somewhere is really missing the little fella.
Friday 1 February 2013 6.41am
Morning Karen,

I left posters around the area and left messages on various websites (to no avail). I also spoke with a lady who thought the cat may have been hers but the description was totally different. The cat looks very young (I would say about 6 months) so I doubt it has been chipped. I am just surprised noboby has made the effort to check out notices and websites that I have advertised on ie RSPCA, Battersea animal home, SE1 Forum etc. I suppose I will have to go Andrew Kirby vet surgery next week if I haven't heard anything.

All the best
Samantha (flat 35)
Friday 1 February 2013 10.35am
Hi Samantha, I've passed on your details to our neighbour that lost his cat, will PM you his phone number just in case.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: