Toddlers need space Sunday AM

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 18 January 2013 12.12pm
Hi Everyone. Our 2 NCT groups have turned into a very informal football club for our now 2-year-olds. We normally go to a local park but we need a space for the next three months or so, for one hour on Sunday mornings, preferably at 10:00. There are only about 10 kids, with no intention to grow the group, so we don't require a very large room. And we are happy to pay a reasonable price for it. Colombo Centre have reluctantly had to give us the boot as our kids are too young for their space. Any ideas? All help pointers greatly appreciated. Cheers, Ian
Friday 18 January 2013 1.18pm
Ian ,the Round House Great Dover street is a small tenants hall, why dont you phone Leathermarket jmb, 0207 525 1600 and ask if it would be available for Sunday Mornings, it would ideal for a toddlers footie game! make sure they know the age of the footballers! they do hire it out for parties.
Monday 21 January 2013 1.37pm
Maybe we could help and provide you with a meeting room in our hotel. Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for but I will be very happy to help.
My email is H1785-sl@accor.com.
Monday 21 January 2013 2.00pm
Is Bermondsey Village Hall too far away? I'm always recommending that place. You've got the park with the kids play area should you want it too.
Or what about the crypt of St George the Martyr?
Monday 21 January 2013 7.01pm
You could try BOST they have a small pitch outside in the Marlborough on Union Street and I know some groups are hiring it now, the person to speak to would be:
Fiona Pryor
BOST Sports Garden
Tel: 020 7403 3393
Mobile: 07776 307 414

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: