Taxi Card

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 20 January 2013 1.07pm
If any one on this forum uses a Taxi Card, there is a meeting to discuss users views at Southwark Bridge road, number fifteen and half I think. I have not received a letter and I use this wonderful service. My friend has received a letter a few days ago, which is not much notice for anyone. So if any one is interested it is between 2-4.
Monday 21 January 2013 2.49pm
Used two precious taxi card journeys and found that the meeting was in fact last Thursday! Very polite receptionist said they do move these meetings around, as my friend received the letter on Friday I think,something is very wrong with their mailing system, trouble is she returned the original letter with her reasons for attending ( she is very ill). Dont know where to start next, could try Patrick Horan Southwark Disablement Association I suppose.. moaning seems to be second nature now days! lol
Monday 21 January 2013 6.34pm
Someonme must have seen this post because after the meeting should have started someone phoned my friend to tell her the meeting had been cancelled due to snow and had been re-scheduled for this Thursday! She will be on dialysis for several hours and I would only be able to get there if it was a morning meeting, as I have appointment on Thursday p.m. What a shame...:-(
Monday 21 January 2013 6.36pm
Zoe, thank you for your p.m. will do that! thank you for your advice...:-)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: