Heygate phase 1 public access

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 3 February 2013 5.02pm
I was feeling puzzled about contrast between reassurances at the phase 1 plan exhibition at The Hub and various comments I've read since about gated developments... so I emailed the Soundings team and asked (have been slow to get round to sharing this). Response below from Georgina Chimarrides <georgina@soundingsoffice.com on 7/9/2013
Thanks for your email. The proposals at the exhibition in August showed that Paragon Row, the reinstated route through Phase One, will be a public walkway connecting Rodney Road to Balfour Street. The proposals also show that on Paragon Row, a square will provide places to sit and a lawn.
Following feedback received from the local community at the Public Realm workshop in May, a public access route has also been introduced to connect the Phase One site to Victory Place and create an alternate route to the school. I've attached the 'Landscape & Public Realm' and the 'Public Spaces 'boards from the exhibition and you can download all the August exhibition boards by following this link:http://www.elephantandcastle.org.uk/pages/consultation_dialogue/189/elephant_castle.html

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: