Advanced Dental Practice Bermondsey Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 5 February 2013 10.05pm
In a similar story to Jan. I too had not been to the dentist for some time. So the other day I went to a local dentist.

Advanced Dental Practice Bermondsey Street

It was simply an incredible experience. From the receptionist to the dentist to the nurse. Professional and incredibly friendly. A full examination without pain. And then photographs taken that were later shown to me on computer.

I could see exactly what the problem was including the crack in my tooth. I thought the tooth should be pulled, but no, they showed me how they will save it.

I have never walked out of a dental surgery or anything similar, so happy, so confident in the treatment but also somehow inspired.

It's not cheap, but it is incredible and reassuring and therefor well worth the money.
Wednesday 6 February 2013 9.23am
It is indeed inspiring to find a dentist knows more about teeth than oneself and can examine teeth without hurting the patient.

What I also like about this practice are the complimentary electric toothbrush and the two years' interest free credit. Just make sure you ask for them on arrival.
Wednesday 6 February 2013 10.41am
With such ecellent references I doubt if they would accept NHS patients with M.G..will have to sell a kidney I should imagine to pay for treatment! lol
Tuesday 12 February 2013 9.42am
I recently signed on with Borough Dental Care on Borough High Street which is the best dentist I've ever been to in London, AND they take NHS patients. So I got a check-up and a good clean for 17.50.
Tuesday 12 February 2013 12.18pm
I might try them Rupert, thank you.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: