Free treadmill

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Dianne Wednesday 13 February 2013 4.15pm
Hello

I have a lightly used Reebok RT1000 treadmill that I would like to give away. Works perfectly, but I am moving overseas and can't take it with me. Only requirement is that you are able to arrange to pick it up. Please let me know if you think it might be just the thing you need to help keep those New Years' resolutions on track!

Dianne
boo Wednesday 13 February 2013 4.19pm
Hi Dianne,

I am interested in getting the treadmill and re-kick start my new year's resolution!

Could you please let me know where abouts are you based? I can arrange pick up.

thanks
Dianne Wednesday 13 February 2013 4.33pm
Hi Boo

Thanks for your response. I have sent you a personal message with my details, so please let me know if don't receive it.

Kind Regards
Dianne
McQueen Wednesday 13 February 2013 5.31pm
Hi Dianne,
If the treadmill proves to not be suitable for Boo for any reason, I'd be interested in taking it (and I could pick it up).
Best wishes, McQ
Dianne Wednesday 13 February 2013 6.03pm
Hi McQueen,

Thank you very much for your note and I will definitely keep this in mind.

All the best
Dianne
AnUncivilServant Wednesday 13 February 2013 10.03pm
Hi Dianne,

In the event that the others don't take it...let me know and will take it off your hands.
Dianne Thursday 14 February 2013 9.13am
Thanks AnUncivilServant

Will do,

Dianne
Tolstoy Thursday 14 February 2013 2.37pm
Well, I'm pretty far down te list so probably little chance, but when you all decide keeping fit requires too much effort I'll be interested in taking it off your hands (whoever gets it!) for an arts project, which I have been trying to resolve for years for lack of such a beast.

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions